Trump Election Campaign Adviser Hints Upcoming Debate Targeted, Less Explosive

Trump Election Campaign Adviser Hints Upcoming Debate Targeted, Less Explosive

President Donald Trump’s reelection campaign adviser said Sunday there probably won’t be the kind of first debate fireworks at the second and final debate between Trump and challenger Joe Biden.

In an interview on “Fox News Sunday,” Jason Miller said Thursday’s meeting won’t be a repeat of the first debate last month turned into a shouting match after the president repeatedly interrupted Biden’s answers. 

“When you talk about style and you talk about approach, I do think that President Trump is going to give Joe Biden a little bit more room to explain himself on some of these issues,” Miller said.

Miller also suggested Trump would hone in on Biden about controversial allegations against the Biden family, reported by the New York Post, and Biden’s refusal to take a stand on expanding the number of Supreme Court justices.

“I do think the president’s going to want to hear Joe Biden’s answer on some of these, and we’ll definitely give him all the time that Joe Biden wants to talk about packing the court,” he said.

“And I think he’s going to get it on Thursday.”

© 2020 Newsmax. All rights reserved.